EXTENSIONS!!!

I cut my hair like 3/4 of the way through hair school and it's never been long since. I am dying to have it long so I finally just caved and got fake hair haha. We discovered this new technique on how to do them it really is the best way. I absolutely love them!! They're so much fun I don't know why I ever cut my hair so if you get a feeling and you've got long hair that you wanna cut it DON'T!!! You will hate your life forever haha no short hair is fun but it takes forever to get it back. My gals at the salon did an AMAZING job I am so happy with them :) I'm so glad I do hair.

Don't judge how i look it's a little rough...
2 comments:
you look gorgeous lol, why would we judge you? except for the fact that its unfair how pretty you are!
Yes I am amazing!!!!
Post a Comment