Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baby Elyza is here!




This past weekend we finally got our new baby niece, Elyza Paige Mann! She is such a cute little baby! She weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz and was 19.5 in long we thought she was gonna be a lot smaller but she came out bigger ;) she is such a good baby and really likes sleeping and sucking on everything the first day it took her like 5 min and she was already sucking her thumb! Tahnee is such a great mom and Anthony is a great dad! They are so excited to finally have her here. Anthony loves to get her all dressed up and do the "burrito wrap" with her blankets. I love holding her and i could seriously stare at her for hours on end. We just love our new little addtion to the family :)





5 comments:

Tahnee said...

Oh look at my baby!! What a nice post Auntie Dani!

The Shelby's said...

I know i'm pretty much the freakin shiz!

Lacey, Aj Swenson said...

ha ha she is soooo cute!!!! I love it! thats so awesome for them tell them congrats! It certainly makes you want one huh dani! lol or is that just me?..;-)

Lacey, Aj Swenson said...

ha ha dani I love you! I would say six months at the least and a year at the most... :-) but we want to get into a house first, which will be in the next couple of months. Our goal is to have bought by august at the latest! so exciting. We are in the process of looking at houses now. So once I have my casa I think it might be time :-) so scary! How long do you guys think you will wait?

Lacey, Aj Swenson said...

ps: thanks so much for the well wishes for our anniversary. That was very nice of you! love yeah girl!