Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Our first year together!
On May 15th it was our first year anniversary :) I can't believe it's already been a year it's so crazy! We've had so much fun being together and getting to experience new things together we had our first christmas and thanksgiving and valentine's day it's been so awesome! For our anniversary we were supposed to go to Ruth's Chris but we didn't make it cuz we decided it was too much money :( Our anniversary kinda was a bust but o well. Here's some pictures :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
happy anniversary love!!!! Its crazy how fast it goes by huh! our's is next monday and its going to be two years! Your garden looks amazing! I love gardening its awesome huh! Im gonna put up a post about my garden because my hoa sucks, you will have to read it. I love you girl, you are so stinking cute!
O thank you so much!! I know i can't believe it's been two years for you guys thats way crazy! Thanks it've worked pretty hard on it even though it doesn't look like it haha I love doing it though ;) I wanna see yours!!
Post a Comment