Saturday, May 9, 2009

My little Lily Bug!!





My puppy has the cutest personality! So I thought i'd take a few pictures to show you just how stinkin cute she is... Her sleeping habits are so stinkin funny she loves to sleep on her back and sleep under the covers all the way under and she LOVES to sleep in. If i wake her up to early she'll go back up stairs and go back to sleep until she's satisfied. She always sits with me while I get ready and follows me all over the house. She chews on EVERYTHING!! I bought these brand new pair of gladiator sandals and wore them twice and BAM she chewed em up I was so mad! She loves squeaky toys if you squeak something away from her she'll go nuts til she gets it. Anyway that's a little bit about my dog she's so cute!! She's the perfect addition to our little family :)




2 comments:

Tahnee said...

AWWWWW!!! Look at my little BFF!! She's the cutest!!

Bowmans said...

She is adorable, is her name lily? I hope so then i have another excuse on not using that name on any of my kids. My mother in law suggested it.