Our entire lives we have wanted a pool in my mom's backyard so bad!! It's been my mom's dream forever. But since the in-ground pools are like 15 grand we decided to just buy one. I finally talked my mom into it yesterday and we broke down and bought one. We were having a bbq and I was hoping we'd be able to swim in it but we couldn't cuz it took 6 hours to fill up! So we got to swim in it today it was so much fun! and super relaxing :) I can't wait to play in it all summer so the sun needs to stay out!


Me and my cute sisters!!

Cute tahnee! That dang baby needs to come!

1 comment:
oh wow look at that hippo you got to go along with the pool! haha just teasin! That was way fun!!! I want it to be warm now so we can swim some more!!!
Post a Comment