Monday, March 2, 2009

Ok so the BACHELOR....


I cannot believe Jason what is his problem! Seriously this guy doesn't know what he wants he could go on the bachelor 8 times and not pick anyone! and does Molly honestly think he's not gonna do it to her I mean honestly if he cared that much about ya he would've proposed to ya the first time. And how can you break up with your FIANCE' not your girlfriend your FIANCE'!!! and start mackin on another girl two seconds after! and saying you LOVE them! o man i just can't take it it's so retarded and he's gonna end up alone cuz he's a JERK!!! Melissa I feel way bad for you just because he was so rude and way to call him a bastard! that's awesome!

5 comments:

Tahnee said...

I couldn't agree with you more sister....especially the name calling.

Bowmans said...

so funny how so many women have been so upset. i wish i had cable so i can be in the loop and be upset too.

The Shelby's said...

Seriously i never thought I could be so emotionally attatched to a show!

Lacey, Aj Swenson said...

lol I wish I had cable to join the party too. its like they say, once a cheat always a cheater. well most of the time.

Tahnee said...

Wow dani, lets update this bad boy