Sunday, March 1, 2009

A tribute to a good friend.

One of my good friends Bronson Willard, Passed away February 7, from a long battle of cancer. He was such a great friend all through out our school years together and after. I'm glad to say that he is free now and I am so happy for him. I'll never forget how he could always put smiles on everyone's faces. He was a good person and he will truly be missed.

2 comments:

Lacey, Aj Swenson said...

he was a good guy! atleast he is free like you said. He did his work on this earth and the lord needed him back, he touched so many lives. I am so sorry about your grandpa too! and I am happy about your house! if you need any help with anything let me know k : ) we should do something some time woman!

The Shelby's said...

Yeah he really was! I'm sure he'e happier than ever serving the lord now... Thank you i appreciate it! I sure will yes we should do something!!! I think i'm gonna have a big house warming party after everything is all put together if that ever happens haha